Monday 1st June 2020
Update: All of our treatments have now resumed with Ovulation Tracking being recommenced as of today. If you would like to commence treatment, please call our nurses to organise your cycle.
We will still be taking extra precautions during this time which will result in things being a bit different from usual.
* All blood tests will now be booked a timeslot for you to attend.
* You may be asked to wait on the chairs outside the clinic, so we do not have too many people in the waiting room at the same time.
* We are carrying out all patient initial interviews online via skype/zoom – these include counsellor, accounts and nursing consults.
* Having all sperm samples collected at home where possible.
* Limiting the amount of people in our clinic – please consider who is essential to be at your appointments and procedures.
You may notice some changes in our reception areas, such as signage referring to our interactions with you, as well as a hand wash station that we request you use upon entry. We’ve also temporarily removed magazines, beverages and snacks.
Rest assured all of our clinics have undertaken an extensive risk assessment to ensure social distancing measures can be maintained alongside delivering the high-quality care Genea is known for, all while ensuring all patients and staff are kept safe.
The wellbeing of our patients and staff is always our priority and we ask for your assistance in order for us to continue to provide the best possible care at this time.